This 30-minute mini webinar is for individuals who are new to public speaking or individuals who need to enhance their basic communication skills.
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of basic communication skills.
- Personal communication for daily conversations.
- Professional communication for the workplace.
- Learn how to omit filler words.
- Improve presentation skills.
- BA – Speech Communication
- MA – Management
- Ed. S – Education Leadership
- DEI Certificate - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Speech Coach
- Voice Over Talent
- Urban Communication Specialist
- High School Teacher - Reading Specialist
- Corporate Manager - Insurance Industry
- Associate Professor – Business, Communication, and General Education
- Toastmasters Int'l - Past President and Past Area Governor of 6 clubs in Tampa, FL
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts when you click "enroll now" and submit your full payment. The course finishes at the end of the webinar.
Are there any refunds?
This course is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-negotiable. No exceptions. Thank you!
Are there any guarantees?
There are no guarantees on the success of this course. Each individual must use the information and apply it in a manner that works for them.