You are 10 minutes or so into your presentation and your audience has already checked out.
They are either looking at their electronic devices or having sidebar conversations, and the room looks a little emptier than when you started.
You are a skilled and knowledgeable speaker, yet you can't seem to get your audience on board with your message. Instead, they ARE bored!
Hi, I'm Veronica Blakely a Communication Skills Trainer. I teach entrepreneurs and presenters to be effective communicators so they can "Present It and Quit It"™ using the F.L.A.I.R. Method.
F.L.A.I.R. is an acronym for Facts, Learn, Action, Interest, and Relevant. In this course, I break down each concept to bring clarity and cohesiveness to your memorable message.
Visualize each attendee hanging on your every word while you deliver the presentation you know you are capable of giving.
Rebuild your confidence and start your journey on re-engaging your audience by giving boredom the boot and get your audience back on board with F.L.A.I.R.
Click the "enroll now" button.
The F.L.A.I.R. acronym stands for:
- Facts - to educate your audience
- Learn - share/teach information that edutains (educate and entertain)
- Action - give actionable steps to keep the audience engaged
- Interest - master and maximize your message to show benefits/results
- Relevant - developing a relationship with your audience through storytelling
Create your content and I will give you the format to outline a presentation that leaves your audience wanting more.
Click the photo to view a snippet of my previous F.L.A.I.R. presentation.
- BA – Speech Communication
- MA – Management
- Ed.S – Education Leadership
- Speech Coach
- Voice Over Talent
- Urban Communication Specialist
- Former High School Teacher
- Former Corporate Manager
- Former Associate Professor – Business, Communication, and General Education
- Toastmasters Int'l - Past President and Past Area Governor of 6 clubs in Tampa, FL